Pogo Sketch+ is new for 2012
Pogo Sketch has been the industry standard iPad stylus for two years. The 2012 version incorporates a new tip providing more consistent and smoother operation.
When you love your tools, you enjoy your work.
We think you're going to enjoy using Pogo Sketch+.
Pogo Sketch+ reprises everything you loved from the last version: bold colours, minimal design, and a highly flexible spring steel clip.
To this it brings the accuracy and low-friction of an all new tip. This tip leverages patent-pending advances from the Pogo Sketch Pro. You'll notice a huge difference.
Pogo Sketch+ is built from aluminium, anodised for scratch protection and outstanding colour.
- Express yourself on the iPad. Fingers are great, but when you need accuracy, look no further than the Pogo Sketch.
- Sign documents without printing or scanning. Great with Autograph signature capture program.
- Turn your MacBook trackpad into a pen tablet! With Inklet, your trackpad can emulate a pen tablet.
- Wear gloves in the winter? We do. Answer calls and surf the web all while keeping your hands toasty.
- Longer nails can be a problem with tablets. Using your Pogo Sketch, you'll soon find that problem is history!
The soft tip glides easily over the surface of your trackpad, phone, or iPad display, making it fun and easy to sketch, take notes, or just slide to unlock.
Pogo Sketch+ is engineered for simplicity, usability, and well, looks. After all, looking good is feeling good.